MGC Membership Intake
Members of MGC include the Eta Chapter of Alpha Phi Gamma Sorority, Inc., Mizzou Colony of Kappa Pi Beta Fraternity, Inc., Mu Colony of Delta Xi Nu Multicultural Sorority, Inc., and the Zeta Xi Chapter of Lambda Theta Alpha Latin Sorority, Inc., and associate member the Delta Delta Chapter of Lambda Theta Phi Latin Fraternity, Inc.
Our culturally based fraternities and sororities conduct membership selection throughout the year. MGC affiliated fraternities and sororities typically do not accept a student for membership until the student has completed at least 12-24 hours of college credit with a minimum GPA. Each group posts and maintains their own schedule of events, which are often listed on chapter websites and other locations on campus.
Tips for Involvement
- Contact the fraternity or sorority you are interested in through the contact list on this website or via information located in the chapter section to reach a chapter officer.
- Attend as many recruitment events as you can.
- Ask questions about the process, financial obligations, the time required, community service, athletics, academics, benefits, etc.
- Get to know the members of the organization.
- Choose the chapter that fits you and what you are looking for in a fraternity or sorority